Apr 12, 2019
ARE YOU TOO COLD AND ALOOF?
It is another fine hot day to write another “table shaking “post. The question above reminds me of the phrase “cool, calm and collected”. Yet, too much of a good thing is bad. When you are cold and aloof, people tend to flock to you. Of course, that is preposterous! People will back up or make a dash for it.
Even so, I am not writing about introverted people but those whose emotional distance have caused “general wahala” (“wahala” means trouble) in their lives. So let us start the rumble game (dah dah deedum).
1. Are you content with being distant from your family despite their efforts of trying to get close to you (and by your admission, they are good people, yet you do not see a need for having a close family bond)?
2. Are you content or fine with being alone?
3. Do you seek activities that do not involve people?
4. Does your spouse or partner complain of you avoiding intimacy?
5. Do you lack a desire for intimacy?
6. Do your colleagues complain that you tend to avoid them and that you avoid team activities?
7. Do you feel the world should leave you alone and let you enjoy your solitude?
8. Do you feel flat, wooden sometimes?
- (no comments)